In this tutorial I will show you how to upgrade your theme from 9.2 to work with 9.3 step by step so that you can easily upgrade your theme, please note that in this tutorial I we will still keep to use Default theme as the step to follow, we will also add some notes if necessary for additional details in case you use the different themes so that you can understand the concept and the changed functions are for.
Files to change:- comments.tpl (Change and add editor style)
- fullstory.tpl (add topnews list style)
- pm.tpl (add google reCaptcha)
- userinfo.tpl (add ignore list)
Files to add:- dleimages/delete.png
Files to change
Files to addPlease download the images within the attached file and place them within folder /templates/YOUR THEME/ The following files are included in the package (You can use your own images if you like)
- Upgrade Theme from 9.0 to 9.2 Upgrade Datalife Engine theme from 9.0 to 9.2 is one of the most headache process in the DLE themes because Datalife Engine made the big changes in structure especially ...
- Upgrade Theme from 8.5 to 9.0 Upgrade template from 8.5 to 9.0 is one of the exiting feature in Datalife Engine because DLE 9.0 is the first version that use jQuery feature, so you will get some cool ...
- Installation and Upgrade Datalife Engine Installation on the server is fully automated and should not cause any problems, but you need to perform some steps to set permissions on files and ...
- Getting Started and DLE templates One great feature of the Datalife Engine is that it is possible to use any existing designs without limitations. The Datalife Engine supports multiple templates ...